[OS X TeX] citation in text fail to appear as expected

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Sat May 19 09:06:01 EDT 2012

Oh, excuse me if I wasn't clear and probably I have missed saying that I am using the BibDesk to compile my bibliography,

 so it seemed that in order to make this happen I had to re-export in my working directory the .bib from BibDesk, even I already had place it there.

Apologies for messing around but takes some time to get used with this way of working gradually becoming better.

Thanks
\K.

PhD Candidate of Keele University - Humanities.
Words: http://konstantinos-vasilakos.blogspot.com/
Sounds : http://soundcloud.com/konstantinos_p_vasilakos