[OS X TeX] adding the whole bibliography via BibDesk

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Mon May 21 09:54:56 EDT 2012

On May 21, 2012, at 8:46 AM, konstantinos vasilakos wrote:

> Oh yes, I did, I must have deleted it in the trial and error process but even:
>
> \newpage
> \bibliographystyle{plain}
> \bibliography{RefHT}
> \renewcommand{\refname}{Bibliography}
> \nocitesec{*}
> \bibliographystylesec{plain}
> \bibliographysec{RefHT}
> \end{document}
>
> generates the same, no bibliography appears.

You also must run bibtex manually for every .aux file in your project directory.
In your case, there should be two of them.
You will probably need to use the terminal for this sort of thing, although Herb's latexmk engines may also do this sort of thing for you.

There relevant part of the multibib documentation provides a bash script that will do this for you.
I've attached it as a ".Command" file, which you can drag into your project directory and double-click, if you are terminally handicapped.