[OS X TeX] Vertical space

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat May 26 18:16:56 EDT 2012

On May 26, 2012, at 5:01 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 26.05.2012 um 21:36 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>
>> I was not expecting this but I will study it --- and order the TeXbook.
>
> In earlier TeX Live or MacTeX distributions it was included – in source!
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>  Pete

Howdy,

And the header for the file is

% This manual is copyright (C) 1984 by the American Mathematical Society.
% All rights are reserved!
% The file is distributed only for people to see its examples of TeX input,
% not for use in the preparation of books like The TeXbook.
% Permission for any other use of this file must be obtained in writing
% from the copyright holder and also from the publisher (Addison-Wesley).

so you're not allowed to typeset it!

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)