[OS X TeX] Multiply defined labels in TexShop

Jean Jeener jean.jeener at scarlet.be
Thu Nov 1 07:39:11 EDT 2012

I am using TexShop 2.47 under OS X 10.6.8 on an iMac8.1, typesetting under RevTex 4.1. I am disappointed of not getting any warning in the console window when a label is multiply defined. I have a vague reminiscence that Textures did provide such warnings, which were very useful for me. Is there a way to get such warning for multiply defined labels when using TexShop ?

Sorry to ask naive questions, thanks for a reply anyway.

With best regards,  Jean Jeener.