[OS X TeX] Funny bug in hyperref

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 6 05:10:56 EST 2012

Am 06.11.2012 um 06:26 schrieb Don Green Dragon:

> I'm not really sure which 'encoding' I'm using, but the following two lines are a standard part of my preamble:
>
> \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}		% Can use [latin1] in place of [utf8]
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}		% for guillemets use & certain symbols & fonts
>
> Is there anything 'irregular' about the above?

No. It's a bit restricted, though. Since in an UTF-8 input encoding you can use a very wide range of characters you should also widen the list of allowed font encodings. This means, that you can also list other font encodings here which can provide other than the usual Latin characters. Of course, if you don't need other characters, you can use that short list.

You can also use Heiko Oberdiek's inputenx package. ('texdoc oberdiek', 'texdoc inputenx')

--
Greetings

  Pete

Hard Disk, n.:
	A device that allows users to delete vast quantities of data with simple mnemonic commands.