[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at haas.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 15 15:47:52 EST 2012

Furthermore, why not have an option for the console window to actually close on its own once the user went through all the errors (by typing <enter> or <r>) and the compilation ended? Or, at least, once one recompiles after fixing all the errors, and thus no errors are generated? It's odd that one must continue to have these windows.

As a point of comparison, on my Windows machine I run Miktex from WinEdt and use the ``run in the background'' console attribute. I would much prefer to be able to do the same on the Mac.

Nicolae