[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 17 12:39:30 EST 2012

On Nov 16, 2012, at 4:46 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> However, I have no idea how to make \currfiledir appear in the console. The documentation of currfile has a section entitled "stand-alone usage of currfile-abspath" which I am totally unable to understand. I cannot even decide whether or not it is relevant to what I would like to do. (But it is not a big issue at all. Mostly a matter of "elegance".)

Assuming you're using pdflatex and have included

\usepackage[abspath]{currfile}

add the line

\typeout{^^J^^JFILEPATH: \currfileabspath^^J^^J} % or \currfileabsdir

just before \end{document}.

(I assume you are using TeXShop and the pdflatexmk engine, so that there is no need to to add the -recorder option.)

Michael