[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Nov 20 15:35:38 EST 2012

Am 20.11.2012 um 16:39 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> I know what MikTeX means but don't understand why it was even mentioned in the error message.

Martin Scharrer is obviously using MiKTeX. And once you started using MiKTeX, you have lost one or two degrees of freedom. MiKTeX needs some special treatment. Maybe currfile only works in MiKTeX and not even in Linux or BSD…

--
Greetings

  Pete

Cabbage, n. A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head.