[OS X TeX] Another Experimental TeXShop 3.12

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Wed Oct 17 19:31:05 EDT 2012

On Oct 16, 2012, at 6:58 PM, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> Work is being done on icons, but the original 312 icons are
> unchanged in this version.
>

> Dick Koch

The icon issue is getting a bit confusing. With the previous version of TS 3.12 I had no problem with the icons, I got the new ones, both on my imac and on my macbook pro. After downloading the newest version on the macbook I lost the icons and got the blank generic ones. I then deleted the newest TS 3.12, re-installed the older 3.12, and  what I get now are the classic icons of TS 3.11 (I still have TS 3.11 but I have made 3.12 my default tex application). So, in each of my two computers I see different icons, even though I am using the same version of TS...

Themis
tmatsoukas at me.com