[OS X TeX] First take on TeX Touch

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Wed Sep 5 15:45:58 EDT 2012

George,

I find TeX Touch useful for light editing: wordsmithing in essence. I find it inconvenient to have my entire document directory, which includes graphics files, available for use with TeX Touch. This means that I work only with text when using TeX Touch. I leave all the LaTeX heavy lifting for TeXShop on my MacBook Pro.

For me, TeX Touch works as advertised. Newer iOS apps may be better in some respects, but TeX Touch suits my work habits and there is no reason for me to try anything else at this time. But competition is good, and I hope TeX Touch keeps up with the competitors.

Cheers,

Raul Martinez