[OS X TeX] iOS apps

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Thu Sep 6 09:43:56 EDT 2012

More of the same.

From the vancapy Web site:

Your computer needs to be running for this solution. You need to have a script or a “auto compiler” that compiles every changed file in your working folder. Please note that the compiling takes place on your computer. Unless you set up Tex Timer (or something similar) you won’t be able to compile your code.

Alternatively to Tex Timer you can use LaTeXMe. You can find it either here or on our website here.