[OS X TeX] PRD bibliography style with memoir

David Craig dac at panix.com
Thu Sep 13 19:29:09 EDT 2012

All-
How would I go about using Phys Rev D's bibliography style with memoir?   (I am using bibtex with pdflatex.)

Memoir is perfectly happy with  \bibliographystyle{apsrev4-1}, but I would really, really like to have it specialize to PRD style.   Any thoughts on how this might be accomplished?   I imagine it might have to do with poking a stick at apsrev4-1.bst, but I wouldn't really know what to do.

[I am on the digest edition of this list and on a fairly short timeline, so I would really appreciate it if any replies were cc'd directly to me.]

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>