[OS X TeX] Font selection package

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Fri Sep 28 02:14:05 EDT 2012

Le 27 sept. 2012 à 20:54, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> a écrit :

> Am 27.09.2012 um 19:39 schrieb Frank STENGEL:
>
>> I have a feeling I somehow imagined the existence of the package I am looking for.
>
> Have you looked into the LaTeX Companion, the first release?

Oh yes, it is so worn out I had to repair it a couple of times ;-)

> Do you remember any (author's) name?
>
> What was the package's purpose? Introducing or installing new fonts? Or font encodings? Adding font variants or variations? Change font handling?

Well, as I said, my flaky memory tells me that it is a package designed to handle font familiy selection. It provides predefined sets of families. In a way it automates and extends (by adding options) the loading of the families described (and perhaps others) in Hartke's survey in PracTeX 2006 vol 1...

I repeat it: flaky memory. My question was more of a long shot than anything else.

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)