[OS X TeX] Test - bouncing messages

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Wed Apr 17 21:02:44 EDT 2013

It looks to me like some kind of system error.  The extensive list of bounced names includes, besides you two, Richard Koch and several mathematicians whom I know.  I know my e-address was correct, and I presume many of theirs were too.  I'm ignoring it, assuming those who sent the probe will figure it out.
On Apr 17, 2013, at 19:54, Michael Welsh wrote:

On 18/04/2013, at 11:51 AM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com<mailto:herbs at wideopenwest.com>> wrote:

> Something I said? :-)

No, I think it was someone else (I also got the message, which I've attached, as it's rather odd)

Michael