[OS X TeX] MacOSX-TeX mailing list probe message

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:30:02 EDT 2013

On Apr 19, 2013, at 1:40 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

>  I am still kicking myself for not keeping the Mac IIci that ran my
> department’s first web server starting in 1995.

I am still kicking myself for not keeping my first Mac, a 256 which I
almost immediately had to upgrade (at great cost) to a Fat Mac (512)!
And my IIci which I too liked very much and kept for a very long time.
But I still have a PowerPC G3 I didn't like too much and an SE that I
salvaged from I don't remember where. Don't quite know what to do with
them.

Best regards
--schremmer