[OS X TeX] Asymptote tutorial?

J. McKenzie Alexander jalex at lse.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 04:23:30 EDT 2013

Many thanks for all the detailed replies. Given the number of documents in French, it looks like I'll be searching for an online translator that can handle PDFs. (Google Translate doesn't like large files, it seems.)

And I generally agree with the recommendations for PGF/TiKZ, at least for two-dimensional graphics and figures. However, for 3D graphics of any complexity, the best tools I've found so far seem to be Asymptote and Sketch.

Best wishes,

Jason