[OS X TeX] FixMacTeX2013

Michael Welsh yomcat at yomcat.geek.nz
Fri Aug 23 05:10:23 EDT 2013

On 23/08/2013, at 9:05 PM, Berend Hasselman <bhh at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 23-08-2013, at 10:57, Michael Welsh <yomcat at yomcat.geek.nz> wrote:
>
>> is there somewhere to download FixMacTeX2013 from without downloading the entire distribution?
>>
>> I recently used Migration Assistant to move on to a new machine, and it seems to be the way to fix the brokenness of TeX
>>

> The pkg should be in /Applications/TeX
>
> Berend

I trashed that so long ago I can't remember doing it, or more likely, I just never installed the GUI apps because I already had them.

As mentioned, I found it in mactex-additions, but that was a 280MB download when all I wanted was 300K. There should be some way to download it without having to get all the other apps.