[OS X TeX] TeX on iPad (was: En-us-Wikipedia complaint)

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Dec 3 11:54:02 EST 2013

On 3 Dec 2013, at 4:48:05pm, M. Tamer Özsu <ozsut at mac.com> wrote:

> I disagree -- making such a strict separation between TeX tools on Mac OS X
> and iOS is not helpful to many of us who exist on both platforms.

Well, some of us prefer Android. I am fed up of "Mac OS X" feeds and groups that keep wandering off-topic about iPads, iPhones and iOS.

> This is generally helpful to the community

No, it is not helpful to the clearly defined "TeX on Mac OS X" community in the slightest.

Anyway, please rest assured this is my last word on this topic. I don't want to start a flame war, just to politely request that off-topic postings are avoided.

Best wishes

Ralph
--
Prof. Ralph Martin                     Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
Computer Science & Informatics         Fax:   +44(0)29 2087 4598
Cardiff University               Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
5 The Parade, Roath              WWW:  http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/
Cardiff, CF24 3AA, UK         VOIP: sip:ralphmartin at sip2sip.info