[OS X TeX] DropLaTeXdiff

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Dec 5 09:32:22 EST 2013

On Dec 5, 2013, at 4:12 AM, Josep Maria Font <jmfont at ub.edu> wrote:

> I remember having used DropLaTeXdiff in the past, even I recommended it to other users... and now that I need it I cannot find it, neither in my Applications folder, nor in the CTAN 2013 DVD, nor in the internet... Is it still alive ? Any pointers will be appreciated !
>
> (of course, I can always use the Terminal, but ... :-)
>
> JMaF

Howdy,

Glad to see that someone else besides myself has a use for such things. The latexdiff script is part of the TeX Live distribution installed by MacTeX but I like having the ability to just drag and drop on the DropScript.

You can get it as Droplatexdiff.zip from my download site, <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10932738/index.html>. See if there is anything else there that might interest you.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)