[OS X TeX] TeX on iPad

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Dec 5 16:17:07 EST 2013

iOS is not OSX and as Victor says, they are very different.

The only connection really is that they are created by the same corporation.

I don't use iPad, I use an Android tablet, so we should probably allow
traffic regarding Android too.

Where's the line?

Alan

On 6/12/13 9:50 AM, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> I think that TeX on iPad and MacOSX are rather different animals (I use
> both MacTeX and TeXPad on OSX and iOS).
>
> There is much bigger difference between TeX on UNIX (including OSX) and iOS
> Some people who use iOS do not use OSX and for them this list is alien
> We had already protest against posting iPad staff here. Sure if Gary
> renames this list, these protests will be unwarranted.
>

> PS Do we need iPad TeX wiki? I can set one
>
>--
Dr Alan Litchfield
AlphaByte
PO Box 1941