[OS X TeX] Skim 1.4.7

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 13:00:05 EST 2013

On Dec 8, 2013, at 4:22 AM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:

> Am 08.12.2013 um 06:23 schrieb Richard Seguin:
>
>> Skim has been updated from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7, and now the little window that temporarily drops from toolbar indicating “Reloading document …” is no longer appearing.
>
> Did you check the preferences? This little window is activated in the preferences, Sync tab.
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>  Pete

However I set “Check for file changes” in 1.4.6 does not matter: I always get the temporary “Reloading document …” message that flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second but which is nevertheless very noticeable. In 1.4.7, I never get that message. If I specify “Check for file changes” in 1.4.7, I do get another little window that unfortunately requires me to click on OK before it loads — an extra step that is not convenient.

Richard