[OS X TeX] Sharpe's Fontset Macros for TeXShop: where put path?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:16:34 EST 2013

The docs FontSets.pdf for Michael Sharpe’s Fontset Macros for TeXShop say:

  “…the macro named GetFontset must be edited (last line before the handlers begin)
  to provide a full path to [the shell script refreshfront] on your machine.”

I presume this means to edit the file GetFopntseet.plist. But I don’t see where in that file the path to that shell script should be inserted.

Where and how??

---
Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101		Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334