[OS X TeX] Locked Source Files

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Mon Feb 4 05:58:55 EST 2013

I'm afraid I have no idea what you and Dick Koch are talking about.  When in TeXShop I find no "Time Machine control panel" and if I open Time Machine I get the "Star Wars" array of old versions, but no control module (?) or tool bar (except the idiot bar with three settings:  cancel, today(now), and restore.
I guess I will have to switch to Mountain Lion.

Ziggy Nitecki