[OS X TeX] Wish for TeXShop Windows menu

Eric van der Oord eric.vanderoord at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:01:40 EST 2013

Thank you Richard.

I'm using TeXShop 3.11 and OSX Lion 10.7.5

Enabling 'show full path' has a curious effect on windows menu:

	some files show full paths,

	some files show short paths,

	some files show both paths!

Closing and opening TexShop (so Lion reopens files) does not change the phenomenon but changes the files involved.

So I returned to short paths.

Some day I will have to resign upgrading to Mountain Lion.

But this is not very serious. I will follow the advice of changing file names (and all '% !TEX root=' and inputs...).

Thank you again. TexShop is wonderful.

Eric