[OS X TeX] Wish for TeXShop Windows menu

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 9 17:09:27 EST 2013

On Feb 9, 2013, at 4:03 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Alain Schremmer <schremmer.alain at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 9, 2013, at 2:56 PM, David Derbes wrote:
>>
>>> Using TeXShop 2.46, I see the full path on Snow Leopard as well. Thanks for the tip!
>>
>> Using TeXShop 2.47, I see the full path on 10.5.8 as well. Thanks for the tip!
>>
>> Grateful regards
>> --schremmer
>
> Howdy,
>
> I just want to check that folks are seeing the full path both as the title of the Source Window AND in the open window list under the Window Menu. I think it was the latter that we were told didn't show it. PS: I see it in BOTH of those places with 3.11 under both types of Lion.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Hi, Herb.

I hadn't checked the Window Menu previously, but the answer is yes, I see the full path in both the Source Window and in the list under the Window Menu.

OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), TeXShop 2.46.

Thanks again to you and Dick Koch and all who keep TeXShop and TeX on Mac OS X running so smoothly!

David Derbes