[OS X TeX] Package "draftwatermark" -- adding date-time stamp

John B. Thoo jthoo at yccd.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:20:31 EST 2013

Hi.  I'd like to add a date-time stamp to "draftwatermark"; I'm using pdflatex.  In

<http://mirror.hmc.edu/ctan/macros/latex/contrib/draftwatermark/draftwatermark.pdf>

it states, "Other features available as options in draftcopy (e.g., the possibility of time- stamping the watermark text) can be obtained working on the watermark text itself."

How do I do this?  Thanks.

---John.

"Ten thousand difficulties do not make one doubt....  A man may be annoyed that he cannot work out a mathematical problem ... without doubting that it admits an answer."

---John Henry Newman [_Apologia_, p. 239 in Project Gutenberg's
   <http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/22088>]