[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.22

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Jul 31 14:13:24 EDT 2013

I asked George for more details, but he hasn't replied. I'm about to release 3.23 to fix
an unrelated bug, so I'd like more information as soon as possible.

I expect you to go to the Typeset menu. (NOT THE Typeset Button). Push the
option key. The first item should change from "Typeset" to "Trash AUX and Typeset".
Does that happen? If not, what localization do you use?

With option held down, select the menu item to do what it says. I expect
users to mainly use a keyboard shortcut

	command-T
	command-option-T

This means hold both keys at once, or all three keys at once.

None of this works with the Typeset button in the Toolbar.

If this still doesn't work, please write me directly as soon as possible with as
many details as possible.

Dick Koch