[OS X TeX] OT?: Codea Lua programming environment for iPad

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:46:57 EDT 2013

Actually the Apple Coco interface does not limit the type of look and feel that one may wish to achieve.

The myth that accessibility drives a "lowest common denominator" or that when accessibility is considered it in any way limits the implementation is baseless if a mature environment that has accessibility designed into the foundation is utilized.

This excuse that accessibility limits an app is only viable when there is an attempt to implement accessibility in an environment where the APIs and structure were not enhanced to support it.

-Kevin