[OS X TeX] Order ?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jun 23 16:10:37 EDT 2013

Am 23.06.2013 um 20:58 schrieb Jacques ANDRÉ:

> The initial subject  of my question was to quote a problem when using microtype and fourier together.

Jacques,

it's *fontspec* and fourier. (Because both were not intended to be used in the same LaTeX document.)

OK, you prefer my recommendation (it's simple), but it's truly a hack that can break with any update. Michael's recipe is the proper way for pdfLaTeX, not to use fourier is the proper way for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.