[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2013

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Mon Jun 24 14:30:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

There have been some scattered reports about difficulties updating with TeXLive utility.

My experience has been positive. I updated to MacTeX 2013, installed it, and ran it. Then a few days later I updated the package using TeXLive Utility, which took a while but ran smoothly to successful completion.

I continue to be amazed and grateful by the fantastic job done by all who worked on the MacTeX package.

I use a MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion 10.8.4.

Raul Martinez