[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.14

Vamos, Peter P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Sat May 4 07:22:28 EDT 2013

On 29 Apr 2013, at 23:30, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> The program has new high resolution icons by
> William Adams. The icons are based on Jerome Laurens original icons,
> which I liked. Thanks very much to William, particularly since I tried to make
> high resolution icons myself and failed.

The new icon is very nice indeed, thanks. On my retina display, even with my old and far from perfect eyesight I can read the text and see that the picture is a 'Stone Lion by Julie Gentry'.

DuckDuckGo-ing this I learnt that the sculpture is in front of the New York Public Library. Although it is public domain the licence says that:
"If you are going to redistribute this image online, a hyperlink to this particular page is mandatory."
So what part of the lion is/will be made a link?

Peter

PS The photographers among you may like to know that the picture was taken with a KODAK Z812 IS ZOOM  (EasyShare) DIGITAL CAMERA
Shutter speed:	1/250
Aperture:	f 3.2
Sensitivity:	ISO 66
Focal length of the lens:	15 mm