[OS X TeX] Two Excalibur problems

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun May 12 09:47:03 EDT 2013

Am 12.05.2013 um 14:31 schrieb Themis Matsoukas:

> On May 11, 2013, at 8:06 AM, Juan Luis Varona <jvarona at unirioja.es> wrote:
>
>> Use cocoaspell, that is great!!!!
>
> Cocoaspell drove me nuts. I could never figure its dictionaries and it would give me too many irrelevant suggestions. I abandoned it long time ago.

The same here. I think it never worked. I could update and upgrade, report the bugs, and never receive an answer or an improved version.

I am writing LaTeX in GNU Emacs, so I can easily use ispell. Since decades it makes no mistakes. Text encoding was never an issue. And it even works with multi-lingual documents.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Hard Disk, n.:
	A device that allows users to delete vast quantities of data with simple mnemonic commands.