[OS X TeX] Mavericks

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 6 11:00:49 EST 2013

Roberto,

Obviously I don’t see those crashes. Send me crash reports.

The repository connection interests me. Ulrich Bauer added a patch to make TeXShop perform better when used with a server, if AutoSave is on. Many users thank us for this patch, but it caused problems for a few. To turn it off:

     defaults write TeXShop WatchServer NO