[OS X TeX] LaTeXit and Keynote 6

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Nov 6 18:22:31 EST 2013

On Nov 6, 2013, at 2:16 PM, François Chaplais <francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr> wrote:

> some features have been left out in the upgrade process of iWork. Some of them are going to be re-implemented in the near future:
> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6049?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
> HTH
> Le 6 nov. 2013 à 20:46, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> a écrit :

Howdy,

In addition this looks like a troubling trend at Apple. I DON'T want my Mac to be an iPad with a real keyboard and no touchscreen! OS X is much more powerful that iOS and allows you to do many things that aren't available under iOS and the apps shold take advantage of that. I.e., iPad apps have to be ``dumbed down'' on that platform and you shouldn't then dumb down those apps on the Mac for the sake of being ``compatible''. this kind of trend scares me.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)