[OS X TeX] OS X and iOS Futures (was LaTeXit and Keynote 6)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 16 16:50:41 EST 2013

On 16.11.2013, at 21:56, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> PS: I know you're using a Power PC system running OS X 10.5 (and it took you quite a few years to go to that! :-)) but you really should take a look at more modern systems which will offer a 5--10-fold performance increase; you won't know what to do with your time. :-)

Herb,

is there a way to configure Mail that it looks like good old Mail from Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, …? At the left my boxes, local and remote, upper right the individual eMails, presented as lines and sorted into threads, and below the contents of an individual eMail?

When I upgrade I want to keep my old habits!

--
Greetings

  Pete

"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
				– Dame Rebecca West