[OS X TeX] Practical TeX

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 03:43:40 EDT 2013

George

On 17 Oct 2013, at 17:31, George Gratzer <gratzer at me.com> wrote:

> I'm a few days away from finishing the first draft of
>
> Practical LaTeX
>
> It's a short book (200+ pages) focusing on everyday documents with formulas.
>
> To keep Practical LaTeX short, I do not discuss books, makeindex, bibtex, and a lot more stuff.

I think you are making a mistake leaving out bibtex. Pretty much EVERY document any of the students here does has to have a bibliography, which uses bibtex.

Best wishes

Ralph
--
Prof. Ralph Martin                     Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
Computer Science & Informatics         Fax:   +44(0)29 2087 4598
Cardiff University               Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
5 The Parade, Roath              WWW:  http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/
Cardiff, CF24 3AA, UK         VOIP: sip:ralphmartin at sip2sip.info