[OS X TeX] Installing Lucida Bright fonts (PCTeX version) on MacTeX 2013

Per Ting perting at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 12:20:20 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I have purchased these fonts (support provided by Water Schmidt at the
time) through PCTeX in 2005 and I would like to install them under MacTeX
2013 (I will be using Texstudio, not Texshop, if that makes a difference).
I have read "Changes in MacTeX 2012" by Herb on this topic. The document
offers two alternatives for location of installed fonts. I was wondering if
one of these location is the preferred one? What are the pluses and minuses
of each?

Thanks