[OS X TeX] [OT]Ok… this is the second time…

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 29 10:54:56 EDT 2013

Howdy,

Ok, this is the second time this has happened to me. The first time around I did something (I only wish I could remember what I did --- what I think I did doesn't seem to work).

When there were attachments to a message I used to have a little button on the `tab bar' just below the message header I could click to download those attachments to my preferred location (or - if I clicked and held I choose which attachment to download). That button has disappeared so I need to use the File->Save Attachments command and then choose where to place the file. How do I get that button back?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)