[OS X TeX] Changing dvips-distiller configuration

Dennis Kletzing dkletzing at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 16 10:49:24 EDT 2013

Pete:

Thanks. I wish I could just use pdflatex also, but I'm doing work for a commercial printer who wants final files at 2400dpi prepared using Prinergy Refiner, a virtual printer for high-end printing that they use in their imposition software. As I mentioned, everything worked fine when I was using Textures but with TeXShop I don't know how to do it properly.
--
Dennis