[OS X TeX] Help with error in MPS -> PDF Converter

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Sep 20 09:03:39 EDT 2013

On Sep 20, 2013, at 7:42 AM, Tom Reinhardt <tomr7 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Now that I look at the complete path, yes, this appears to originate out of the Context package. I'm attaching the original file and a copy of the .log that is generated. I really do appreciate your assistance in this matter.
>
> Thanks, again.
>
> Tom Reinhardt
>
> <Slides_Practice_Quantifiers.log>
>
> <Slides_Practice_Quantifiers.tex>

Howdy,

I can confirm the problem. It appears that the problem is coming from the loading of the xy package with the [all] option. I'm not sure how one handles this; it may require a rebuild of the format file with a larger stack or even a rebuild of pdftex (?).

Was the Linux version of TL2013 set up with a bigger stack size?

I suggest asking on texhax about it and others on this list may be able to help.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)