[OS X TeX] tikz error (but still compiles fine)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Sep 30 05:41:57 EDT 2013

Am 30.09.2013 um 03:25 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> I have no problem with pdflatexmk IF I comment out the line
>
> \tikzexternalize[force remake]

To assist here: This line breaks the inherent pdflatexmk rules because it forces something that pdflatexmk does not necessarily detect as being necessary. This line breaks the rules. So it's no wonder that pdflatexmk gives up.

If it's really necessary to remake the graphics output then study the latexmk documentation whether it has an option to force this by itself not by some other software (TikZ/PGF, *latex). If such an option is missing, then contact the latexmk author. Maybe he is not aware of some constraints.

--
Greetings

  Pete                           <]
             o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
    ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!