[OS X TeX] latexit-keynote linkback

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Tue Apr 1 09:06:03 EDT 2014

Since I did a fresh install on one of my computers my workflow between keynote and latexit is partially broken. With older keynote files that contain latexit equation I can drag-and-drop the pdf image of the equation to paste the image and the source in the latexit window. But with fresh equations this does not work: when I drag-and-drop onto latexit, only the pdf image of the equation is pasted but not the source. I guess  I need to install the link back plugin. I found this link (http://www.linkbackproject.org), downloaded and installed the keynote 4 plugin hoping it would fix things, but it did not. Any suggestions?

Themis
tmatsoukas at iCloud.com