[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.34

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 17 12:20:59 EDT 2014

Richard and others,

When I upgrade TeXShop, I modify the web pages and then
immediately upgrade an old copy of TeXShop using the update mechanism
to make sure it is working.

The update mechanism worked for me just an hour ago. Please try again.

Just before Mavericks was introduced nine months ago, I discovered that the
version of Sparkle in TeXShop didn't work in Mavericks. I updated TeXShop to
contain a modern version of Sparkle just before Apple released Mavericks.

If users updated TeXShop, and later updated to Mavericks, they were in fine
shape. But updating to Mavericks, and later updating TeXShop, failed.

If you are in this situation, download TeXShop directly from my web site.

Dick Koch