[OS X TeX] Can I do my next book in TeX?

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Mon Apr 28 16:03:04 EDT 2014

Hello folks,

I am planning another book which is more text-oriented. Actually. I already have written larger parts of it using ConTeXt. Now I have to decide what to use for final production. I would like to finish this in ConTeXt but I would also like to possibly output EPUB. I preferably do not want to use InDesign anymore.

Have work flows been devised to combine PDF production for print and EPUB from a TeX-based source?

Yours,