[OS X TeX] Excalibur error

John B. Thoo jthoo at yccd.edu
Sat Aug 2 00:47:10 EDT 2014

Hi, everyone.

I am trying to use Excalibur to spell check.  When I open a LaTeX file in Excalibur, I get this warning box

  | Excalibur stopped processing on line 2427 because |
  | of a LaTeX error.                                 |
  |                                                   |
  | Extra } or \end                                   |

I don't know if this is important or not, but this file is not the main .tex file, and is called using \include.  However, the .tex file processes using pdflatex without any problems.  Moreover, when I go to line 2427 of this file, I don't see a problem.  Can you shed any light on this for me?

  Excalibur 4.0.7
    In Preferences > LaTeX is checked
    - Do LaTeX command parsing
      - Ignore \tt text