[OS X TeX] Invalid character in TS source

Peter Pagin peter.pagin at philosophy.su.se
Fri Aug 8 13:20:37 EDT 2014

I sometimes open a selection in TexWrangler to find the invisible character. Sometimes, when I have a better knowledge of where it is, I step the insertion point through the text to see where the key stroke doesn't move the point. It would be great to be able to see it at a glance directly by turning on the TeXShop function of showing invisible characters.

By the way: thanks again, Dick, for the new Experiment feature, and for your continued work on that great app.

Best,
Peter