[OS X TeX] tex live utility no longer working

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Thu Aug 14 00:53:40 EDT 2014

I did instal MacTeX a couple of years ago, and re-installed it in 2013, and then followed the recent installation instructions (in this distribution list) for TeXShop 2014.
It seems, however, that TeXLive was "left behind" and "stuck" in 2013.
I ended up at that page by following the suggestions in the TeX Live utility.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to re-install MaxTeX once again.

Juan