[OS X TeX] Lost floats

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Wed Aug 20 11:51:21 EDT 2014

Thanks for the tip.  But no, it doesn't help.

Further observation:  If the item I quote below is simply included as an empty \item, I lose the floats.  If it isn't there, I don't.
Mind you, there are other (later) items in the list which don't seem to affect the floats.

On Aug 20, 2014, at 11:27, "Nestor E. Aguilera" <nestoreaguilera at gmail.com<mailto:nestoreaguilera at gmail.com>>