[OS X TeX] texpower

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Tue Dec 2 15:04:40 EST 2014

> On Dec 2, 2014, at 12:19, Henk Verkuyl <hjv1 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I am attaching a tex.file and its log. I have inserted saome \pause instructions, but where you see %\pause you get a weird picture and where it works you see the result: no pause but a sort of extra vertical space. I hope this is what you need to see what is going on.

Hi,

like Herb,  I’d say you are not creating slides since you call article.cls.   Incidentally, the file does not compile: there’s an error at line 161 (see the log file), you have an eqnarray environment inside a $$.

If I remember correctly, texpower can call either the standard seminar class, or powersem.cls.  Anyway, I agree with Herb,  using beamer is worth a shot, even with this short time available. The tutorial will get you started, just run

	texdoc beamer

at the terminal prompt.

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University