[OS X TeX] wrong URL behaviour of TeXShop preview

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Wed Feb 12 17:08:17 EST 2014

I’ve seen the the same problem in revtex. In the attached pdf, the author’s email (footnote in first column) causes the entire column to be clickable and linked to the email address. In my case, it depends how much text I have on the first page before this issue kicks in.  This must be an issue with the hyperref package.

I’m running TS 3.18 (3.18) on OS 10.9.1.

Themis